Hypnosis for Alcohol and Drug Addiction
Lifenosis specializes in providing hypnosis for Alcohol and Drug Addiction. Hypnotherapy has been used to cure Alcohol and Drug Addiction for sometime now and has been recognized by the American Psychological AssociationAmerican Psychological Association.
Subjects who are addicted to alcohol and drugs realize that being addicted to drinking alcohol or doing drugs such as marijuana, cocaine and heroin will also impact your overall health. However, it should not be difficult to realize that one's journey to conquering addiction that impacts your physical body, actually begins in one's mind. This is where Hypnosis by a certified Hypnotist can help for drinking alcohol and drug addictions.
Hypnosis is an altered state of awareness in which a subject is put in a relaxed (almost meditative state) in which some subjects appear to be asleep. Clinical hypnosis has been utilized successfully for years to treat many physical or psychological problems including hypnosis to addiction to alcohol and drug addictions.
Being addicted to drinking alcohol and/or drugs such as marijuana, cocaine and heroin can be dangerous and even deadly.
Here is a list of medical issues that can result from the continued and long term use of alcohol and drugs:
Health effects of Drinking Alcohol (provided by www.rethinkingdrinking.niaaa.nih.gov)
- Injuries. Drinking too much increases your chances of being injured or even killed.
- Health problems. People who drink heavily have a greater risk of liver disease, heart disease, sleep disorders, depression, stroke, bleeding from the stomach, sexually transmitted infections from unsafe sex, and several types of cancer.
- Birth defects. Drinking during pregnancy can cause brain damage and other serious problems in the baby. Because it is not yet known whether any amount of alcohol is safe for a developing baby, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant should not drink.
Health Effects caused by Marijuana (provided by www.drugabuse.gov)
- altered senses (for example, seeing brighter colors)
- altered sense of time
- changes in mood
- impaired body movement
- difficulty with thinking and problem-solving
- impaired memory
Health effects of Cocaine (provided by www.drugabuse.gov)
- snorting: loss of sense of smell, nosebleeds, frequent runny nose, and problems with swallowing.
- consuming by mouth: severe bowel decay from reduced blood flow.
- needle injection: higher risk for contracting HIV, hepatitis C, and other bloodborne diseases. However, even people involved with non-needle cocaine use place themselves at a risk for HIV because cocaine impairs judgment, which can lead to risky sexual behavior with infected partners (see "Cocaine, HIV, and Hepatitis").
Being addicted to alcohol and/or drugs is a serious issue and should not be taken lightly. Allow yourself to gain an upper hand on defeating the challenge of addiction by arming yourself with the mental toughness required to combat the arduous task of quitting alcohol and drug use. Similar to how an athlete trains his or her body and mind to prepare for achieving optimal performance, you should realize that beating addiction is mental game.
Certified Clinical Hypnotist
Think of us as your own personal trainer for learning how to correct your mind into realizing and actually implementing a plan and program that will help you achieve your objective of kicking the bad habit of drinking alcohol and/or doing drugs.
Our hypnosis sessions are conducted in our Addison, Illinois office, or online with tools like Skype, by appointment only.
To make an appointment, call 1-312-686-8917.
Our individualized programs can be recorded so that you can re-enforce your efforts and utilize hypnotherapy for quitting drinking and doing drugs as needed. Remember, this is not a once and done solution to beating your addiction. There is no magic pill that you will take once, that will keep you from drinking or doing drugs for the rest of your life. Beating addiction is an ongoing battle that begins in your mind. Hypnotherapy performed by a certified Hypnotist can help empower your subconscious is into maintaining a healthy way of thinking and moving forward.
Please take our suggest-ability exam to discover your level of suggest-ability.